What are the times and locations for tryouts?
• A list of times and locations is available online. Click here for general information and below for each age group.
• There will be signs designating age groups at each field location.
• Register your player online beginning May 1 or on the day of tryouts at the designated tables. A check-in form or registration form should be completed before play begins.
• Each player will receive a number to display on their arm.
Henderson Park / Granite (U6, U7 and U8)
Lilburn (U6, U7 and U8)
Granite Academy (U9 - U12)
Lilburn Academy (U9 - U12)
Boys | Girls
Atlanta Academy (U9 - U12)
Select Classic (U13 - U19)
Select Athena (U13 - U19)
What do I need to wear? What do I bring?
• Players should wear a white shirt, black shorts, and white socks to their tryout.
• Players are required to wear shin guards and shoes (cleats or turfs).
• As well, each player should bring a ball and water.
Do I need to attend all three tryout nights?
• It is highly recommended that players attend all three nights.
• If you are unable to do so, contact the corresponding coach for your age group prior to tryouts.
What if I am ill or injured during tryouts?
• Complete the registration process online and contact the corresponding coach.
• It is recommended that injured players attend tryouts but once there, they will not participate.
Can I try out for multiple clubs?
• Players are free to investigate other clubs to determine what is best for each player and their family.
• Our staff are always available to answer questions about our program.
• Open communication is important so we know your intentions.
What is the cost of Academy & Select soccer at GSA?
• Financial disclosures will be available at each registration table.
Will I be able to meet coaches at tryouts?
• The coaches for next year’s teams will be at tryouts in most cases.
• Information about each coach & their coaching experience will be made available on this
Will there be anyone at try-outs to provide translations?
• Yes, there will be representatives available to provide translations at registration.
• The on-site registration form and financial disclosures will be available in multiple languages.